CadBlu ezMILL - Dental Desktop Milling System
PLUG AND PLAY No milling expirience necessary.
- Simple to use
- Plug and play setup
- Super compact size
- Capable of producing 16-unit restorations
Milling has never been this easy. Introducing CadBlu Dental’s new line of 4 & 5 axis compact desktop milling systems, combining high-speed production and precision accuracy in a variety of compact and affordable tabletop units.
CadBlu Dental’s ezMILL is a professional and easy to use system that provides first class results to any size lab. Utilizing a variety of cutting edge features, the ezMILL is able to manufacture a variety of restoration types using a variety of available materials, including zirconium, acrylic and wax.
ezMILL™ features include:
- High quality doesn’t have to mean mean high priced
- 15.7”W x 16.1”H x 15.1”D (400/400+)
- 24.4”W x 20.2”H x 20.8”D (450+/500+)
HANDS FREE OPERATION
- Simultaneous 4 & 5 axis machining available
- Robust multi-tool automatic changer
- Zirconia milled units in under 10 minutes
PUSH BUTTON AUTOMATION
- Multi material system (98mm disks, 10-26 mm thick)
- Included CAM software is easy to use and requires no previous experience
- Integrated with the CadBlu's ezMILL is CadBlu's Dental CAM software, providing push button manufacturing in an easy to use and complete software suite.
Above: Nesting with the CadBlu Dental CAM software
CadBlu Dental CAM software features:
Fast and friendly nesting procedures allow you to organize and arrange your files any way you want. Not enough files to fill the disc? Mill half a disc and machine the remaining material later using the integrated disc management system.
Quick and easy file and material selection. Completely open source and accepts all STL filetypes.
On screen warnings are displayed immediately, letting you know when there might be a problem with part placement.
Easily define your manufacturing parameters using easy to learn controls, pulling up pre-programmed machine strategies and settings for a wide range of materials and restoration types and sizes.
The CadBlu Dental ezMILL Open Architecture Milling System is a simple-to-use milling system that offers best-in-class performance and capability, with one of the smallest footprints ever found in a milling unit.. In conjunction with other CadBlu system components and software, the CadBlu Dental ezMILL Desktop Milling System offers dental lab owners a complete, integrated Dental Manufacturing System.
CadBlu Dental ezMILL product datasheet